Spiritual Care/Healing and Counseling
We provide spiritual care and healing to people experiencing the following transitions within their lives:
– “church hurt”
– people changing faith traditions
– people leaving cults
– people denouncing their faith
– people discerning their calling/life path
– people seeking new forms of spirituality (i.e. crystals, tarot, numerology etc.)
– people who are curious about faith
– people who feel that they need to strengthen their faith
We use both traditional counseling, including Family Systems Theory, Brainspotting and EMDR and spiritual tools and rituals that are a part of the client’s faith/spiritual tradition. Our services are open to people of all faiths and spiritualities, including indigenous spiritualities and atheists.
Chaka Holley holds a Master of Divinity Degree and is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. She has provided spiritual care/healing and counseling for over 20 years.